Monday, March 10, 2008

Yoga Monday!


Good morning to all. So DST began this weekend and while it's nice, I'm tired this morning. It was a very nice weekend. Dinner at the new seafood restaurant in the county with Ming, Ray and Emily Saturday night. I did some pre-Spring Cleaning in my house as well. Sunday Brian and I had a nice visit with Bob and Terry. Bob's birthday was Sunday and I wanted to get his birthday card to him. Seems like he was having a good day as friends and relatives were there too. And, I think he liked the chef card I made. Anyway, I love the yoga stamp set from My Favorite Things and here is the other part of the set. All paper and inks are from SU and I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities. Since I purchased the spacers for my Big Shot these work like a charm.

No comments: