Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ming's Birthday!


First let me say when I first typed the title to today's post it converted it to Hindi! OMG, it was too funny. I panicked and realized I changed something in error last week and quickly corrected it. Whew!!

Anyway, Ming's Birthday was Sunday and this is the card I made for her. I CASED it from one I'd seen on the SU Demonstrator site; I absolutely love the Regal Rose color. This has got to be one of my all time favorite layouts and color schemes.

On Saturday, Denisha, her son (Jacob), and Ming and Emily came over to the house/studio so the children could play in my yard and the adults could make cards and just have a nice time creating. Which we did! It was so nice and watching Emily and Jacob play was quite entertaining as well. I look forward to doing that again. Oh, and my sister's birthday was Saturday. And, Ming's husband's birthday is tomorrow along with three of my other friends. January of those years certainly was a busy month. I've got quite a few more friends who have a birthday this month as well.

No comments: