Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bizzy Times!




It's probably like that for most of you as well, incredibly bizzy! I know how to spell, I just like my version of the word better. Anyway, on the 17th I went to Bob and Terry's for some great food and good time with them and other friends; like I said before one of my most favorite things to do. Sunday, the 18th Brian and I went to Bobbi & Loren's wedding at the Boars Head Inn in Charlottesville, VA. So very, very nice. I'll share pictures soon of that. The 24th I performed a wedding ceremony for some friends, which was very nice too. And, also on the 24th Brian had his annual Winter Chill Out Party at Tobacco Company in Richmond, so I went to that. I've posted a picture of us while there. Sunday, I had the first meeting for the stamp club group; which was way fun. We're very excited about it! I've posted a picture from that too. And, later Sunday friends came over for dinner and some chatting and relaxing in the hot tub. This Saturday I have a downline meeting; which I look so forward to and am helping Terry clear some things from her office. So as you can see it's been an incredibly bizzy month so far and that doesn't even count going to work, yoga and the gym or lovin on the puppy girls. But I truly do love having lots of things to do and wonderful friends to share good times with.

No comments: