Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Beautiful Birthday!


I have a subscription to Paper Crafts magazine, and I love it! Nichole Heady from PaperTrey Ink is one of the contributors to the publication and I think she is so talented. Well, one of her cards was published in this months issue and I CASED it. Because I own the Beautiful Blooms set that PaperTrey Ink sells it was fairly easy for me to do. Most of the paper and ink used are from SU though. But the white CS is from PaperTrey Ink. And, the ribbon is from some I bought from Ben Franklin's yesterday. They have some fabulous ribbon. Just wish they sold it by the spool like Michael's does. And, for the first time in 4 years I got my sewing machine out and stitched the card. I like it a lot and Brian thought it was way cool too. Guess I'll have to do that a bit more. Plus, I have an embroidery machine too. Hmm.....I think 08 will be a year for me to get more creative.

No comments: