Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bliss!



I just can't get enough of the Berry Bliss DP I got from SU. So much so that I'll most likely have to order more of it. It's perfect for so many types of cards. And, I've made one that I can't quite show yet until I've gotten a watermark. Yep, I like it that much and want to claim it as totally mine if possible. I've had the idea in my head for a while and finally got to get it made last night. I've never seen one like it anywhere. I want to post it badly, but really would feel better with a watermark. I'm waiting to hear back from Freckled Fun for information and templates. In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy these. The first one is a different variation of the previous post. I really am having a good time with the SU So Many Scallops set.

No comments: