Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baroque Motif


This set remained in the Fall/Winter 08 Stampin Up Catalog and for good reason. It's beautiful and versatile. I did not make this card, but took a picture of it from last fall's downline meeting. I'd post some new ones from convention but I can't put my hands on my camera cable. I know I can download using my camera card, but the last time I did that I had to reformat the card. Meaning I'd lose everything on it and I'm not going to chance that until I can get all of them burnt on a disc. Hopefully tomorrow I'll find the cable.

1 comment:

wearefromfrance said...

That is such a beautiful card! And made with one of my very first stamp sets! I love the color combination and layout - just enough and not too much! Thanks for posting it. I wonder who made it?