Monday, July 28, 2008

Lovely As A Tree


This is the other SWAP I took to Convention. But I only made 25 of these. And, I'm sorry I didn't make more because so many folks really seemed to like this one a lot. Next year if I make another one that falls in the category as this one I'll make more. Listen to me, seems like I'm thinking about going to convention next year. Well, only if it's not on Jess' birthday (7/31) because I don't want to miss her 13th birthday. And, according to the Salt Lake Convention Center the convention next year is on their calendar for August 5. So I'll have to see if they stick with that. I already tried to reserve some rooms at some of the hotels closer and they are already booked. Hmmm....not sure what that is about.

1 comment:

Julie Brown said...

Beautiful artwork, you are very talented. Love your kitchen, too. Oh, and did I mention you look great?
Julie