Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CD Mailer-Mini Album!




I first saw one of these albums at Jean's Stamp Room recently and just loved the idea of it. One of my SU Sister Demonstrators there was selling some of the blank CD mailers and I bought about 30 of them. Jean provided me instructions and I took pictures of the one on display there. Well, I really didn't follow the directions too much because once you have the dimensions of the paper it's pretty easy to figure out the rest. Plus, if you know me I always modify. It took me two hours to get one made. However, I'm going to offer this in my September Stamp Class, which won't take nearly as long for my participants as I'll have everything already cut. I think these make wonderful mini-scrapbooks and I plan to add lots of pictures and journaling. You should see the red one I did too!

No comments: