Monday, September 8, 2008

For the new parents!


Well, Elizabeth and Scott's new bundle of joy arrived last week and although, I haven't seen her personally yet, I hear she's adorable. And, she weighed just a little over 9 pounds; you ought to see her cheeks! A little history for those who don't know who Elizabeth and Scott are. I met them through Ming and Ray and absolutely loved them right away. So much in fact that in 05 I performed their marriage ceremony on the banks of the Mattaponi River at Ming and Ray's house. Yes, I'm a marriage commissioner for the State of Virginia. And, I actually became one just so I could perform their ceremony. As it turns out, it's very nice to be able to do that for folks who are very dear to me and I had the privilege of performing a ceremony about two years ago for my best friend's daughter. Married them right in the living room of my home. It was very special. Anyway, this is a card I made with Elizabeth and Scott in mind.

No comments: