Monday, February 16, 2009

Brian's Valentine Card


So this is the card I gave Brian for Valentine's Day. Yep, it's cased...sort of. I did actually take various stamps from my SU sets to make the heart though. And, it actually does look like one I made last year. I liked it a lot and so did he. He gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers that he picked up from the local florist, which is a nice contribution to the local community. Of course, the card said Happy Anti-Valentine's Day cause he knows I'm just not that into the celebration that comes along with it. But he did take me to the seafood restaurant Friday night, which IMO, was better than going out Saturday night with every other human from the community. Not that I don't like my community folks, just not so many at one time is all I'm saying. He also gave me the coolest little Valentine's Day present; which I'll post a picture of tomorrow. It's a Wonder Woman metal bracelet. Too cool since I've said for years my goal is to be Wonder Woman and sometimes I feel like I am. Now I'll be even more invincible since I have the bracelet which for sure makes me that much closer to being Wonder Woman right?

1 comment:

Julie Brown said...

Hey Mary Sue! Love the Valentine's card for Brian. Very pretty. You are Wonder Woman! You have the fullest life and you are just a ray of sunshine. Hopefully we can get together soon.
xoxo Julie
PS-I posted the card I gave Tim on my blog.