Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Niece, Nephew & Younger Sister!











Saturday I went to watch my niece for her weekly horse back riding lesson. And, I took some pictures since it was a good day weather wise for such. Albeit a bit windy and chilly. After her lesson my sister along with her two and two of their friends and Brian and I went to Ashland for dinner. It was a very nice time with them. We don't get to gather too often since Tyler is 15 and seems to just want to hang with his peeps all the time. But he's a good child and does well in school, so nothing wrong with that. So here are a few pics of our time together. They are growing up so fast it seems. I remember when Tyler was born (12/1)@ 10lbs 12.5 ounces; he was beautiful and on Christmas Day he looked like he was 3 months old.

I'm looking awful in this picture with my sister.

No comments: