Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What your pool should NEVER look like on opening day!







Yet, this is my pool on opening day and I was mortified. I have never had my pool to look like this. It took me over a week to finally get it cleared up and I still have some residue of that green gunk on the bottom filters. I need to find a kid who can go down there and brush it off for me. :D After much money and a few weeks later it's looking crystal clear. I'll have to post the after picture soon. And, I've learned that the shock you can buy from Wal-Mart has more stabilizer than anything and therefore was doing nothing but helping my pool maintain the cloudiness. I added 12lbs of shock and it didn't do much. Pla Mor Pools of Mechanicsville are the bomb and helped me get my pool looking amazing.

No comments: