Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Open House Artwork!







So gee, do you think I've made it clear enough I'm having a Studio Open House this Sunday, October 25? Actually, I placed an ad in my local paper which comes out today and I'm having a yard banner made as well. So I hope to get more traffic here and am posting some new cards and projects I've worked on as I noted in my ad I would do. And, I'm also providing a few pictures of cards from some of my other Stampin Up sisters. I'm in a Flood Swap and September was my month to be flooded. It was awesome coming home each day during the month to find several cards in my mail box. I received some very nice artwork and wanted to share. Oh, and what artwork I created was probably CASED as I'm very limited on my time as of late with regard to my own ideas. These 3 I did make.

No comments: