Monday, November 16, 2009

Don't Miss it!- Annual Holiday Stamp a Stack!


It's that time of year again. Time to start thinking about your holiday cards and what you want to send. If you're like me, nothing but a handmade card will do; or in my case is accepted. I haven't purchased a store bought card since July 2007. Handmade cards are much more special and appreciated. Folks really look forward to receiving them. So I'm offering two Stamp a Stack sessions. One on November 29 at my studio in Aylett and one on November 30 at my office conference room in Richmond. Let me know by November 20 if you want in on this fun event. The cost is $25 for 12 very special cards; 4 of each design. The picture notes what we'll be making, but trust me when I say they are much more impressive in person. Email me at galstamper@aol.com if you want in.

No comments: