Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Emily's Valentine!




Ming's daughter, Emily, will be 3 in just a few weeks and this is the Valentines Day card I made for her. The reason it's basic yet colorful. Each year I make my two youngest nieces and my youngest nephew fun holiday cards. I make sure they each get one for Valentines, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas, and of course their birthdays. And, I mail them so they have something fun in the mail. And, I've started including my friend Charlotte's daughter, Jess, in the tradition too. She's such a sweetheart and just the best and smartest little girl. I also am meeting 4 of my girlfriends for a Valentines Eve lunch today and can't post those cards just yet. Hopefully later today. The items used for this card are mostly SU. That's their DP.

2 comments:

janet said...

What a sweet card!!

Mary Sue Bancroft said...

I thought it was most appropriate for a very prissy almost 3 year old girl. Thank you for your compliment.