Friday, February 29, 2008

Reflections-Aaahaaa Moments!

I will hopefully post a picture of a card I made last night later on today. But I thought I'd take just a little bit of space to share some thoughts. My role at the company I work for seems to have taken on many changes over the years. The base of my work remains, but as we grow as a company, I have found many confide in me with various personal matters as do many of my friends. This is an ultimate compliment to me. As I've gotten older I've learned the value of never betraying someones confidence; something I may not have done in my youth. And, it's funny how you can look back on the experiences of your life and now say, "Aaahaaa", so that's the "reason." And, there IS always a reason for the things that happen. You may not know the reason today, but it will come to fruition in time. Although many of the experiences I've been through may not have been a happy one while it was going on, I'm glad I've been through them. I gain so much gratification if I can help someones mood be more positive or bring a smile to someones face while in the throes of topsy-turvy or frustrating times as a result of my experiences. Just making someone feel better and smile is such an important thing for me; I'm not sure I can fully explain it. Anywho....one quote I came up with this week is this:

Sometimes one has to give up a lot to gain a lot more! For me personally this could not be more true. Have a great Friday and make someone smile!

No comments: