Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Puppy Posts!



What can I say, I love Bella and Rikka like most people love their children. They are so very special and I love to show them off. Brian has not seen them in over a week and I told him I'd post some pictures of them today. This is where they are when I'm in my studio; each on their own papasans. When there was only one papasan, they would get in it together. The papasans are not usually placed there, but they like to be close to me and will insist on getting in my lap if the papasans aren't placed there. So that's where they are when it's just me in the studio.
And, when I'm in the house, they love to look out the front window on their ottoman. And, just how in the world did two little puppies get custody of a $300 storage ottoman not intended for them in the first place? Puppy love baby!

No comments: