Thursday, May 1, 2008

Watercolor Blooms!


So, I'm still trying to master the water coloring technique and I'm still a long way off, but at least I'm trying. What I have found though is I like using the SU Water Color crayons with my blender pen on water color paper very much. More than using their markers. Anyway, this is what I created last night with the Bloomin Beautiful set. The image was stamped on WC paper with Staz On ink and colored in. Then I stamped the image again using Staz On on WC paper and colored that. I then proceeded to cut up the second image (well just the petals) and (using SU Dimensionals) layered the matching pieces on top of the first image I stamped. I love the effect it brings to the card. Not sure if this picture will allow you to see the details as I forgot to take my camera to my studio last night and I took this picture this morning in my bathroom by the glass block window over my jetted tub. Just not the same as my light kit hunh!

No comments: