Monday, June 9, 2008

Beside myself!

With excitement that is! Tonight I'm holding my 2nd Stamp Class and I've got 17 folks attending. That may not sound like a lot for some of you more seasoned Demonstrators, but for me it's huge! My first class last month I had two to attend. Which was great actually. But to go from 2 to 17; holy cowabunga! I'm a little anxious about having everything right, but I'm more excited about spending time with some great ladies who are interested in something I'm passionate about. I just love to teach and share with others what I find exciting and fun. It's totally not about trying to get orders, I am merely a Hobby Demonstrator after all. I just think the craft is a wonderful way to de-stress and a way to nurture relationships with many different types of personalities. Oh, and if it wasn't for my colleague and new SU Hobby Demonstrator (my downline) Debbie to help me keep it all together I don't know what I'd do. She is a savior for sure. Anyway, wish me luck!

No comments: