Friday, June 20, 2008

Tami's Birthday Card!


Yesterday was my dearest, dearest friend (since 5th grade) Tami's birthday and this is the card I made for her. It wasn't the first one I made for her though. After I bought her present, a Vera Bradley handbag, I decided her card had to match the colors in the handbag. So that's how I came up with this card. Oh, but I did CASE the layout from the birthday card Ming gave to me this year. Anyway, I hope Tami had a fabulous birthday yesterday. I ran by her house last night and gave her the present and I'd say she looks incredible for our ages! We're the same age but I've got her by not quite 3 months. And, I just know on my next milestone birthday I'll hear about it! :D

3 comments:

Julie Brown said...

Love the colors in this one. Okay, I'll stop leaving all these comments but I do enjoy looking at these cards. Ta Ta! Julie

Mary Sue Bancroft said...

Always fee free to leave comments. They are most welcome and I'm glad you like some of my work!

Julie Brown said...

I like all of your work. You are very talented. Card making is so fun! Julie