Monday, June 2, 2008

Pink Floral on Floral!


This picture does not totally pick up the background stamp I used on the SU Pink CS, but it's their Floral Background Stamp and I have to say it's my all time favorite BGS. Wait until you see the one I did in green. I'll post that one tomorrow.

It's been a very busy and hectic time lately, which is the reason I haven't posted much. And, the reason I've not been able to make much either. My personal banking accounts were fraudulently accessed by an IP address in NY, so my bank immediately froze my online access and had watches posted on my accounts. I had to close all of them and start all over; not fun. And, we've had some major storms come through our areas lately and it seems like there is always recovery and clean up of some sorts afterwards. Plus I'm preparing for my June Stamp Class.


Oh, and I went to see Sex and The City Friday night with two very dear friends. OMG, you have so got to go see that movie if you haven't already. Talk about a roller coaster of a ride with regard to emotions. But all good! Thanks to Brian I own each and every episode of Sex and The City television taping. I never watched it while it was on HBO and therefore got to see all of them within like a 2 month span when he gave them to me. I was hooked big time! I have never gone to opening night of any movie ever, but I would not have missed this for anything. I'd even go see it again, but hopefully it will come out on DVD before too long and I'll buy it then.

No comments: