Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Flowers for Jilly Bean!


So Jilly Bean's birthday was last week and she and a few of our other friends went to New York to celebrate. Katie and I opted not to go since our Costa Rica trip is only three weeks from the time they went. This is the birthday card I made for her. Which I haven't given to her yet, because I will be seeing her probably this week to give it to her along with her gift. So, I hope she doesn't look at my blog before then. The DP is one I ordered online but is from the Three Bugs In A Rug line. The flower which I cut out and layered is from PaperTrey Ink and is a part of the Beautiful Blooms set. The sentiment is one I got from various ones I've had and was put on a die cut flower I ran through my Big Shot. The ribbon is from Ben Franklin. And, the CS is from SU; Pretty Pink, Whisper White and Rose Red. The ink is Purely Pomegranate from SU as well. Oh, and I used one of my Prismacolor markers for the dots on the white CS.

No comments: