Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last Holiday Card of 2007!


Well, I'm off to Costa Rica for 10 days Monday morning. I have to get up at 2:30 a.m. YIKES! Carzy I know. But it should be an awesome trip. I'm going to miss my puppy girls big time, but am comforted by knowing Brian will be with them until he joins us for the last 4 days. He works from home, so the girls get spoiled big time by him. And, then my pet sitter and her boyfriend will be with them the whole time after that. She lives not too far from me at home with her parents, so she looks forward to the get away at my house. And, during the summer she and her sisters like to stay cause then they can have fun in the pool. I know; my baby girls are seriously spoiled. But they are my children and to me they are the safest at home. Anyway, this is the card I made for Brian. I used a stamp I'd had since last year from Michael's. I didn't know what to make for him as it's a struggle to come up with masculine things. But I think he can be a big kid at times and perhaps the Santa will make him smile and think about when he was a young boy and believed in Santa.
Anyway, if I can, I'll try to post from Costa Rica.

No comments: