Thursday, December 6, 2007

Vespa Holiday!


This stamp I got from Inky Antics sometime last year. A very dear friend of mine asked if I'd make a holiday card for her to give to her former boss who recently was laid off after 35 years with the company. And, she wanted the card to be sort of glamy and fashionable. Well, this is probably the closest thing I have that comes any where near those criteria. I stamped her in Versamark and them put white embossing powder on the stamped image. Coloring it with my Copic Markers was a little difficult around the heated embossed image and it's a little cuter in person. The background stamp is from Rubber Romance. Of course, I masked her in order to get it to look like it does. The paper is just various ones I have in my studio and the brads and ribbon came from Michael's. I did use my Crop A Dile to get the raised dots on the white and photo corners. Which I cut using my Stampin Up Corner Punch. Not much of a Holiday looking card though hunh? I'm not sure I'll give this one to her as I'm not quite sure it grabs me all that much.

No comments: