Monday, December 10, 2007

Home for the Holidays!



I'm not quite sure I'm in the holiday mood thus far. Meaning, it was 77 degrees in Virginia today and that was at 5:20 p.m. Not something we are used to. But don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it! I wish it could be like this all winter. Even though I don't subscribe to gift giving during this holiday, I still like decorating in the traditional manner. Sort of like a lot of us do for Halloween. So I took a few pictures of the new tree Brian and I bought. It's prelit and what a great way to go. Oh, I haven't put my star on the tree yet. And, I'll try tomorrow to get a picture of the outside of my house as I think it's quite beautiful with the lights in the windows. And, Brian bought a 60 inch pre-lit wreath which centers the window on the turrett on my house. I've also included a picture of my kitchen as well, because I absolutely love my kitchen and my 1940's Okeefe & Merritt Stove.

No comments: