Monday, April 21, 2008

Another working weekend!





Do you ever feel this time of the year all you do is work on the weekends? That is exactly what I do. And, poor Brian, he gets dragged into it too. He's such a huge help to me in getting much needed things done around my house. But it's all part of home ownership. Above are some pics of the before and after of my utility room which we finally finished this weekend. The puppy girls chewed all the wood on the baseboards and I finally got it pulled off and replaced with much of Brian's help. I think at 2 1/2 that they are finally done chewing wood. Anyway, the color before had pink undertones and I changed it to Chocolate Froth, which I love. The first picture I may have already put some of the new color on the wall so you can't see too much of the old color. Oh, and the pool is open but just not running now as the pump has a crack in one of the pieces where a tube connects. And, most importantly today is Katie's birthday. I made a card and will post later. A few of us are going out to dinner in celebration tonight.

No comments: