Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bugs and Wishes!


I had been jonesing for this stamp set from SU for so long that I finally exercised my SAB credit and got it for free. I think it makes a great card to give to a child. The colors are Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and Barely Banana with the images stamped in Purely Pomegranate. And, I love the movie strip punch; well that's what I call it. It can also make Rolodex cards, but who uses those anymore right? Haha.....I do. I absolutely love my Rolodex and would be lost without it. Oh, and I got inspiration for this card from my Upline. She used a Black base and Sahara Sand for the top and then the black strip with white paper, with the bugs in a deep purple ink. Also, I stamped the inspiration sending worm wishes on your bug day; which comes with the set.

No comments: