Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Grand Pooba of all Cutters!


Okay, so this is my new Purple Cows paper cutter. It's got a guillotine cutter and a rotary cutter that comes with three blades. A straight cut, a perforated cut and a wavy cut. The nicest part about the rotary cutter is that you can lock down the top and bottom once your paper is in place and it won't move at all. Meaning there is no chance for it to slip while you're pushing on the rotary. And, even though it looks ginormous the two sides separate. So if you have a preference for cutting you turn two knobs on the rotary side and disconnect. I discovered this in a current scrapbooking magazine I picked up at the store. The first place I found online wanted about $60, the next place $55, but I found it at Dick Blick Art Materials for $39 and some change. I order from them frequently and am very happy with their prices, products and service.

No comments: