Monday, April 7, 2008

Where did the weekend go?




What a super busy weekend. It started Friday night for me. I started the second coat of paint in my utility room with anticipation of getting cabinets and other things from the hardware store on Saturday. Brian helped me get those up and what a job that was. My non-stop task day on Saturday started at 7:30 a.m. and didn't end until just a little after 11:00 p.m. And, then Sunday I had to seriously clean my house before Irene and Ming got there for a stamping day. The cards in the picture are what Ming, her colleague and friend Irene and I collectively created for Irene to give to a few members of her wedding party as her thank you to them. They are just absolutely stunning in person. And, as usual Ming's visit will end up costing me money. :D She has some items I just have to have too.

No comments: