Thursday, September 27, 2007

Doggie Diva!


I wish I could say I had a NEW card to post, but it's one I did a while ago. Of course, since the blog is new, it's really new to the posting. Haha! Anyway, last night we celebrated Bobbi's birthday at PF Changs and what a great time. Plus I got to meet some of her other friends and loved, loved, loved them. I look forward to catching up again with them sometime soon cause they're cool. Oh, but I did get my middle finger on my right hand smashed in my car door last night after the dinner outing. I have a huge bandage of sorts on it this morning. Did you know that your finger has a heart of it's own? Haha! It sure felt like it did anyway. Thank goodness I'm left handed. And, that I have a great boyfriend who bandaged it up for me so well. :D


Anyway, the card above is Doggie Diva! Don't you just love it? Well, I do and so did Bobbi, so much she had me make 10 of them for her to buy. The stamp is from Rubber Romance. Both of them actually are from there. I masked the Diva and stamped the City Background Stamp separately. The ribbon used is from SU and the flower was from Target. The paper was a miscellaneous purchase from Michael's as were the brads.

No comments: