Monday, September 24, 2007

Katie's Morkie Puppies




Katie's Puppies Playng
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox


Well, on Saturday, one of my dearest and best friends (Katie) and I drove to Breezwood, PA to pick up her two Morkie Puppies. And, OMG are they adorable! I took a small video clip and have included it here for your enjoyment. I also took a great picture of Katie and her babies; which turned out fantastic. Her babies are J.J. (darker one) and Kosmo or Cosmo. I didn't ask her how she was going to spell it. At first he was Benji, but she decided he needed a different name that fit better. What precious babies. I can't wait until they meet my two Mini-Schnauzer babies, Rikka and Bella!


5 comments:

Ming Waters said...

Too cute...you take the best picture. Need to see more cards. You should post your fabulous Halloween bags.

Unknown said...

Hello! What cute puppies! I found your pic while searching for photos of 'Morkies' online as I just brought one home. Mine looks identical to the lighter one! Would love to see an updated photo of how they look now if you have one. So cute!

Mary Sue Bancroft said...

Check out my March 12, 2008 post labeled Katie's Puppies Grow up. You'll see a before and then picture. So cute!! He hasn't gotten much bigger but the darker one now weighs about 15 pounds.

Unknown said...

I looked at the March posting of the puppies and they have grown up to be just adorable little doggies!! Love how they both have the same little sweet faces as they did as puppies. We love our little Morkie to death! Thank you!

Jeremyinc said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww Morkies are so cute!