Friday, September 21, 2007

Woohoo! I got my Spellbinders-Nestabilities on Wednesday!




What a nice surprise when I got home Wednesday, my Nestabilities had arrived and a day early! According to FedEx they were not due until Thursday. And, they are most definitely way cool! I can tell it's going to take me some time to get the hang of using them in all the ways that they are capable! My first attempt is the birthday card above for my girlfriend Bobbi. I haven't told her about my blog site yet and can't until after next Wednesday, which is her birthday! For the card I used my Fiskars embossing Party template, Stampin Up- Card Stock, Ribbon, Colored Pencils, Blender slit punch and ticket punch. And, I also used my Prismacolor and Copic Markers. The sentiment and image are of course from Stamping Bella; love, love, love those! And, the pink oval under her feet is from A Muse Art Stamps! The brads and flower are from Michael's. And, last but not least, the layered, scalloped rectangles were made using the Nestabilities. I like it well enough, but am not too pleased on how the sentiment turned out. I stamped it on the embossed card stock and probably should have stamped it first and then embossed. But I think she'll still love it!




1 comment:

Ming Waters said...

LOVE your blog and card. Can't wait to see more..but then again, if I am anxious for the next MS card fix, I will drive on over to your place.