Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Spinner Crazy!!


First let me say that I apologize for the blurriness of my pictures. I'm not sure if it's operator error or I just need a better camera. I'll work on that soon.
Anywho; on the first Friday of each month my Stampin Up (SU) Upline holds a card technique teaching class at her house and the one this month really got me turned on to Spinner Cards; big time. I shared the technique with Ming and I think she's hooked in a big way too. They are so easy and quick to make and really are fun. When you hold the card and move it in a back and forth motion like your hands on the steering wheel at 9 & 3 the bat will spin across the card. The card above, as you can clearly see, is a Halloween Card I made using mostly Stampin Up products. The trees and pumpkins along the bottom are SU as is the Bat. I used the SU Word Window Punch for the area that the bat spins and I borrowed Ming's SU scallop circle punch as well. The cardstock is also from SU. The only things not from SU are the brads, the stamped background bats, and the google eyes on the bat. Oh, and the sentiment stamp I can't recall at the moment where I got that. I need to be better at documenting things like that. It's just that when I got it I had no idea I'd do a blog so soon. Anyway, enjoy. Oh, and a huge shout out to Bobbi as today is her birthday! Love you honey! Mmmwwwuuuaahhhhh!

No comments: