Wednesday, September 19, 2007

First Day-where to next? Hmm....

Well, I've been wanting a blog for so long now, I finally bit the bullet and at least started it. The next big task is to get things posted, uploaded and fine tuned. Yeah, when I can steal some more time away from other things I should be doing right now. Soon hopefully! First let me say, that this blog will mostly be geared towards sharing with my peers in the stamping and card making circle! I've got it bad for that craft. And, I've also created a card monster in one of my best girl friends, Ming. Sorry, Ming; but I think you love it! Oh, and as a result of my crazy fetish for the craft, I became a Hobby Demonstrator for Stampin Up in July of this year. So right now she and I think most of what we have created is fairly amateur, but we're progressing all the time! So, I'll post something interesting soon. In the meantime, TTFN!

1 comment:

wearefromfrance said...

Hey there Mary Sue,
Let me help you christen this place! I love your page and can't wait to see your beautiful cards up for everyone to admire!!
You go, Gal!!!!