Friday, September 28, 2007

Seasons Greetings!


Tomorrow there is a downline meeting close to where I live, but other obligations will keep me away. At these meetings most times each attendee has to make card fronts to exchange with others. You make as many as are attending. Even though I can't make it, I want card fronts from others as they are usually fabulous and provide much inspiration! My upline has gracously agreed to take mine and bring me back the others. So this week I had to make 20 card fronts using only SU materials and a Holiday Theme. Well, I'm a little deficient in my SU Holiday Materials, but I did the best with what I had and what little time I had as well. Having a bum finger didn't help either. So above are the fronts I made. It's all SU! Card stock, ticket punch, ribbon, stamps and ink. These are not my best that's for sure.

Most likely I won't get a chance to post again until Monday, so everyone have a safe weekend.

No comments: