Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tag Birthday Greetings


So I was a little bummed yesterday after my visit to get another mammogram. I was there for over two hours and got out right in rush hour traffic, plus I have to get another biopsy. But that's okay, I'm going to remain positive that it will be nothing alarming. So after all that, I was sitting in traffic debating whether to go straight home or run by the Memories Galore store. Well, that ended up being a no brainer since I didn't have to pay a $30 co-pay at the doctors and I needed cheering up. So I made a bee-line for the store and bought exactly $30 and some change worth of items! I bought the cutest Heidi Grace stamp set, which I used in this card. It has 21 images in the set and this is just two of them. Love it! I have so many birthday's in the month of October and had planned to sit down and make Ming's card. But I liked the way this turned out so much and couldn't wait to get it on the blog; it's just going to have to be someone else's! I used the following items to make it:

SU-Hugs & Wishes, Background Basics (stamp sets) Very Vanilla/Perfect Plum cardstock, Perfect Plum Ribbon, Ink-Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Ticket Punch, Snail Adhesive and Dazzling Diamonds. Other colored paper is from Michael's and the brads are too. I also used my Prisma Color Markers on the flowers.

No comments: