Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October Birthday Frenzy!


I have so many friends who have birthdays in the month of October it isn't even funny. And, my sister's birthday is tomorrow as well. If my grandfather were still with us we'd be celebrating his 94th on the 24th too. My grandmother, his wife, is still with us and she'll be 91 in January. Anywho, in my mad dash to get several cards done by Friday I was able to get this one made last night before Boston Legal came on at 10:00. I had to miss last weeks due to having to make card fronts, and I sure didn't want to miss last nights as I'm seriously addicted to that show. Luckily I was able to Tivo the season premiere episode and watch it Monday night so I caught up pretty quickly. Love me some Tivo! So I scrambled to make this one.

I used the following items to assemble this card:


Color Box Pink Pastel Fluid Chalk Ink. SU items: Chocolate Chip Ink, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Purely Pomegranate, Sage Shadow Card Stock, Delight in Life and Hugs and Wishes Stamp Sets, Word Window Punch, and the Paper Piercing Template. I embossed the Purely Pomegranate piece with my Fiskar's Embossing template called Filigree. The brads are from Michael's and I used my Prismacolor markers for the flowers.

No comments: