Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cake for Beulah!


Wednesday, the 7th is my dearest friend Beulah's birthday. She is such a special person to me and we used to work together for quite a number of years before I left the bank 5 years ago. I'm remiss that we don't get to see each other or talk all that often, but she's always in my heart. And, when we do talk we just carry on for the longest kind of time. Last year I made her a birthday card and am not sure I can top that one. But I've tried with the one above. I used my Paper Trey Ink Eat Cake stamp set. Love that set. And, some retired SU Designer Paper. The ink is current of SU though; Chocolate Chip. As is the Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla CS. The pink is Color Box Pixie Pink from Michael's along with the brads. Oh, and, the ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds sparkle is from SU as well. I also used my Spellbinders Nestabilities for the scalloped rectangles. The sentiment oval I made with my Big Shot and Ellison die cut. The Close to Cocoa outer oval was done by hand, which you can probably determine. I hope she'll like it. Happy Birthday Beulah honey!! Mmmmmwwwuuuaahhhhhh!! I love you dearly!

No comments: