Thursday, November 29, 2007

Is it Knot?


This is sort of an inside post. But I had to take a picture of this and post it with hopes that a certain person will see it. This person and another friend went along with Brian and me in October to Old Town Alexandria for the day. When we got to the marina, he proceeded to tie the ropes in this fashion. Which Brian and I thought was really neat. So when Brian and I went the day before Thanksgiving to Old Town on his boat, I thought I'd try my hand at what our friend did on the earlier trip. And, I got it on the first try. Brian said he was impressed and even he doesn't know how to do it. I guess you could say I was a little proud of my attempt too. And, I've got a feeling Brian will want me to tie his ropes like that on future boat trips with friends.

No comments: