Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good Job Jess!


My dear friend Terry asked me Saturday if I'd make Jess (her ex-husbands daughter) a card because she got all A's on her report card. And, she's in advanced math as well. She turned 11 on July 31 and is without a doubt the smartest 11 year old I've ever known. So the above card is what I quickly made. I made it keeping in mind that a child would receive it, so it's a bit bizzy! :D I used my Big Shot and die cut letters to make the sentiment. And, I used SU Doodle This stamp set and Green Galore , Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink CS. I also used SU Chocolate Chip Ink and the Signo Gel Pen for the white dots. The ribbon is May Arts from Ben Franklin and the flower brads are from Michael's. Oh, and the paper flowers I made using my flower die cut and snipped to make the petals. The DP I ordered online some time ago.

No comments: