Sunday, November 25, 2007

Click to play Thanksgiving 2007
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards  Powered by Smilebox

Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

First of all, when opened this says from the Jones, which of course is not correct. I had it saying from the Gal Stamper, but don't know what happened. Anyway...

Here are a few pictures of me with my family over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Of course it all started Wednesday when Brian and I took a wonderful boat ride to Old Town Alexandria, Virginia via the Potomac River. We had a nice intimate lunch at Wharf Restaurant. Thursday evening we had a nice time with Ming, Ray, Emily and Ming's sister and husband eating Ray's homemade apple pie, cappuccino and watching a very funny movie. Friday night Brian and I had dinner with my mom, her husband, my sister, her boyfriend and my niece; which was so nice. Afterwards we met friends downtown for a cocktail. Saturday evening we met up with friends for some great bowling. All in all, I could not have asked for a better holiday.

No comments: