Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Noel!


I've never been more excited about holiday cards as I have been this year. And, I must say I was doing them in October as a result. Probably because I have such a nice assortment to pick from and SU being one of my favorites. The card above was made using the SU Wondrous Gift and Many Merry Messages sets. I used my PaperTrey Ink white card stock, SU Handsome Hunter CS and the SU Handsome Hunter and Gold Metallic Ink. I also used the SU gold embossing powder for the stars and the sentiment. The red round stickers I got from Michael's. I like them SO much as they really save time over using glue and SU Red Dazzling Diamonds. Not that I don't like that, I really do, but I'm all about efficiency. And, last but not least; the ribbon!! Love it and I got it at Michael's the other night at 50% off.

No comments: