Sunday, November 4, 2007

Holiday Bella!


It's been a full weekend. Brian and I and several friends went to the Urbanna Oyster Festival for a great part of Saturday and then some errands afterwards. Today, I got up early and did some much needed cleaning and because I wanted to make sure it was ready for company I was having at 1:00 p.m. Oh, and I was expecting my electrician at 9; but he wasn't able to arrive until 2. But the good news is that he fixed the satellite connection to my studio and now I've got all the Dish channels in my studio. Of course, it will most likely stay on HGTV; love that channel. After my dear friend Myna left, I went to Ming's house to visit for a bit. I really thought I'd have to give up hope on getting a card made this weekend, but because of the time change I was still able to get one made. And, using one of my favorite brand of stamps; Stamping Bellas. This one had never been inked and I'd been longing to do so. I used my Fiskars Snowflake Embossing plate on the white cardstock.


Items used:

SU Real Red, Ticket Corner Punch, Slit Punch, Chocolate Chip Ink and Dazzling Diamonds.

She and the tree were colored using Copic Markers. The white paper is from PaperTrey Ink. The DP and ribbon came from Michael's. The brads are from Queen & Company. Oh, and I used my rectangle Nestabilities from Spellbinders.

No comments: