Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fall at the Office!


I'm not sure how this picture will look to most of you, but the other night leaving the office I took more notice of this tree. Although, I must say I'm really noticing all the trees in our area are especially spectacular right now. It just makes me want to stop the car and take tons of pictures of them. But the parking lot light had come on and seemed to illuminate this one even more. So I thought I'd take a picture of it and post it.

I hope to get lots of cards made this weekend as I got some new stamps in yesterday, but I must say my time is going to be limited to a degree. The first day of hunting with shot guns is tomorrow which is followed by a gathering of folks and good food, I have got to get some furniture moved around and very dear friends are coming in for a visit from Spain tonight. They just temporarily moved there from Richmond a few months back and are here getting a visa straightened out. They plan to be in Spain for about 2 years and then who knows where. I plan to visit them in the Spring of next year for sure and maybe in the Summer as well. Which brings to mind traveling. I think next week I'll start my travel posts. The first one will be on Grand Turk where Katie and I went in December 2004. An awesome place for sure! And, one where I will definitely re-visit; maybe a Thanksgiving trip.

No comments: