Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Chilly Penguins!


I bought this stamp from Michael's just before Halloween. I like penguins a lot and like the chilly blue of winter that most usually associate with them. The cardstock is PaperTrey Ink white, and a DP slab I got from Michael's as well. The deep blue is left over from old stationary from work that we no longer use. The ribbon is new from Michael's as well. The brad I got from Queen and Company and the sentiment is a sticker from a UK stockist. And, I used my SU Ticket Corner Punch. Oh, and the color on the penguins is from a case of gel pens that I have had for a while and it has an awesome assortment of glitter pens. ** So it looks like I may need to edit the card some. When I made it I could not recall the color of a penguins beak. Apparently they are supposed to be black as are their heads I think. But I think I'll leave them (head) white on the card.

No comments: