Monday, July 28, 2008

1 Day Left Before Departure!




I cannot believe that tomorrow I will leave for Salt Lake City and be attending Stampin Up's 20th Year Anniversary Convention. For the most part I'm ready. Of course, I have done absolutely no packing. Hopefully since I'm only planning on taking a carry on, it won't take me long. Anyway, I will post pictures of what SWAPS I decided to take tomorrow and the next day. I'm doubtful I'll get to download pictures of cards from convention while I'm there, but I'll try.


Anywho, I was admiring my kitchen yesterday, like I do everyday, and thought it was time to take some updated pictures. Ask Katie, I am so enamored with my stove it's beyond belief. It's an original 1940's Okeefe & Merritt that I found on the internet. It was in Burbank, California and I had shipped to Virginia while I was having my house built. Of course, my luck, it was being shipped right in the middle of a hurricane that had landed in Atlanta (where my stove had to go through), but it made it without harm. It's totally refurbished and came with a one year warranty. And, it cooks like a dream. Plus, to me, it's just absolutely beautiful. And, what a conversation piece

No comments: