Thursday, July 10, 2008

Time Crunch!


I have no idea how I even got a new card made, but I did. Between all the around-the-house work I have to do, taking care of Bella and Rikka (which I love) exercise, Convention Swaps, hanging with friends, being a supportive friend to those who are going through some trying things, and of course my paying job, it's amazing. And, you can tell because it's not too terribly good as far as my lining up and centering. But my Yoga instructor asked me last week if I could make a get well card by tonight's class, so here it is. Similar to one I've done before but I like these colors alot. Too bad the River Rock is going to be retired. Better get more before that happens. Oh, and I finally booked my flight to Utah for the end of this month's SU Convention. Now I just have to make my 100 plus swaps and non-card item too. I wish I could post the pictures of them for you, but it will have to wait until convention.

No comments: