Friday, July 18, 2008

Bella's progress

I went to see little Bella today and she looked so pitiful in the big megaphone collar. She refuses to eat for the staff, but she ate for her mommy. Not a lot, but about 1/2 of what they had for her in dry food. She didn't want their water and I think it's because she'd used to getting bottled water at home, so Brian will bring her some tonight when he brings Rikka to visit her. And, I'll try to feed her again at the 8:00 p.m. visiting hour. Hopefully she'll do even better. If she does she'll get to come home tomorrow. Yay! Rikka is missing her big time and it's starting to show. Oh, and as far as the item they removed from her, I haven't been able to determine that yet. I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't focus in on it too well. But it does remind me of an upholstery button, yet I don't have any of those in the house or studio, so I need to examine it closer when I have my glasses on. All the toys were checked last night and nothing seems to be missing, so I'm on a mission to find out what this item is and hopefully prevent it from happening again.

No comments: