Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Princess Bella Update

So my little Bella took a turn for the worse last night and I had to take her to the Virginia Referral and Critical Care (VRCC) facility and I'm so glad I did. Seems she has Pancreatitis and had to stay all night and possibly again tonight. Before I took her she just could not get comfortable, threw up a few times last night, refused to eat or drink and started whimpering when she exhaled. I just knew she was in pain and had to get her some relief. Thank goodness for the VRCC. What an incredible group of people and their facilities are state of the art. They can perform tests and have the results quickly all in house. They are incredibly expensive, but it's so worth it. If you're in Virginia and ever find yourself in need of emergency care for your pet, I would highly recommend VRCC. They said Bella had a good night and seems to be getting better. And, of course Rikka is now figuring out something isn't quite right. Brian and I plan to visit Bella tonight and take Rikka to see her too. Hopefully this will cheer both of them up.

No comments: