Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update on Bella.

Well, my little Bella had to have surgery today. They were 90% certain she had a blockage in her intestines and they found that to be true. Two little objects (unknown at this time) were in there. I will have to look at them to see if I recognize what they are. Anyway, they only had to make a small incision in her intestines and the items they found were small and round so no damage was done from them. They do not want her to have visitors tonight because they think it will excite her too much and she needs her rest. I was hopeful to see her again today, but it's best for her. They said that maybe she can come home Saturday. I will be so glad to have her back home! What a whirlwind of a week this has been. Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight since I think the worst is over.

No comments: